We are Hiring!
Join us to be a part of India’s First Account Aggregator Licensed by RBI!!!
Hyderabad / Bangalore (1)
Market Development, Customer Engagement and Solutions Leader
Hyderabad / Bangalore / Mumbai (1)
Mumbai (1) ; Hyderabad (1)
Mumbai (1) ; Hyderabad (1)
Node.js (Full / MEAN) Stack Developer
Mumbai (1) ; Hyderabad (4)
Sr. Flutter Developer
Learn more about the company and its product details? check out www.onemoney.in
please write to email@example.com mentioning the job title in the subject line.
Skill and experience requirements of a technology Leader for Onemoney
Onemoney is India’s First Account Aggregator, licensed by RBI, please visit www.onemoney.in Customer facing tech lead, with domain experience in FinTech/Banking technology, in any niche area, preferably with experience in a Product company. Imagination and comprehension are required, with 9 to 15 years, range (flexible for exceptional candidates) of experience. Place of work could be Hyderabad (preferable, but not essential) or Bangalore. Market compensation.
Some additional details:
Notice Period: Immediate requirement
IT infrastructure, Security, Linux, Software Configuration Management, Networking. MYSQL, oracle DB administration.
Nodejs, MySQL, AWS Lambda, SQS, Cognito, Dynamo, Big Data
Cloud Native Architecture, SAAS Software Technology Architecture Engineering, Solution architect Microservices, Server less architecture AWS/Azure Mobile App — iOS & Android native apps, Webapp – Angular; Server side: Java, Hibernate and Spring, with MySQL on Linux Server side: AWS Lambda with Node.js, with MySQL (RDS), DynamoDB, SQS AWS experience on S3, RDS, Cognito, IAM, Cost reduction, Service optimization. DevOps auto deployments, CICD and monitoring
Skills we are looking for in a technology lead with comprehension and imagination
Product design and management, converting business and product features into technical specs and managing the development of the product. Technical supervision of the development team. Scanning the national and international markets for similar products and ensuring that our own application is state of the art and considers foreseeable technology changes in the industry.
Experience we are looking for
Deep functional and technical understanding of financial industry, working knowledge of any of the areas of transaction banking, card payments, new age financial transactions and related activities in India and international markets.
Skill and experience requirements of a Market Development, Pre Sales and Solutions Leader for Onemoney Group
Onemoney is India’s First Account Aggregator, licensed by RBI, please visit www.onemoney.in
Customer facing business development, pre-sales and solutions person, with domain experience in FinTech/Banking technology, in any niche area, preferably with experience in a Product company. Imagination and comprehension are required, with 3 to 9 years, range (flexible for exceptional candidates) of experience.
Place of work could be Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore. Market compensation. Scope for growth and leadership opportunities as we scale and expand. Immediate requirement – we will work with the candidate on timing of joining.
Must have Deep Functional and Technical understanding of the financial industry, working knowledge of any of the areas of transaction banking, card payments, new age financial transactions and related activities in India and international markets, with special focus on consumer journeys, UI and UX.
- Play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients and operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Provide strategic pre sales support for sales activities including needs analysis, data review, product demonstrations and other general sales support
- Mine the existing accounts for new business possibilities and utilizing available resources to drive account retention and growth
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis and document as SOW
- Work cross-functionally with business development, marketing, product, technology and finance teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of the solutions per to customer needs
- Analyze latest marketing trends using CRM and analytics tools and tracking industry activities and providing valuable inputs for fine-tuning marketing strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in technology or related field from top-tier engineering school
- 3 to 9 years of experience (flexible for exceptional candidates) in enterprise account management or business development in a BFSI SaaS company is a must
- Consultative sales background or experience as a solutions engineer, in a fintech, is a plus
- Strong communication and organizational skills, judgment and decision-making skills, and the ability to work in a loosely structured environment, multi-tasking under pressure
DB Administrator with 4+ years of proven experience